What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Cookies and Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and web page usage.
If you decide to sign up to participate to one of our surveys or to become one of our Mystery Shoppers, you will have to sign up on one or both of our Mystery Shopping Platforms: Shopmetrics or SASSIE. These platforms may request certain sensitive information to you. In this respect, AQ may collect all the information which you communicate by completing the registration form or the questionnaires. It concerns personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, age, profession, mail address, telephone number, and other similar information we need to select you as a mystery shopper for a specific project.
Please note that the registration forms, surveys, and questionnaires contain ‘optional’ as well as ‘required’ fields. The required fields have to be filled out in order for you to be able to take part in any of our projects.
Also note, that any information that is collected on any of the platforms that AQ Services International is completely GDPR Compliant as assured by the specific system.
Any information we do collect will serve only in pursuit of our projects:
- Services regarding mystery shopping or market research projects;
- Statistical analysis
In other words, we will be using the information you give us primarily to:
- To decide if your are qualified – as a mystery shopper – to take part in particular projects;
- To allow us to invite you to participate our services;
- To assist you in providing you information and services;
- To maintain AQ’s highest-quality standards;
- To enable AQ to verify your use of confidential information or materials submitted by us to you;
- To improve the content of the our sites and platforms and make personalize;
- To alert you to upgrades, special offers, updated information;
- To gather general statistics regarding use of the site;
- To send you relevant information by email should you opt to allow us to do so.
After you have submitted your information, we will keep it for the period of 1 year from your last active sign in to the system before deleting it. Note that we will send you a request first to check whether it is your wish that we do so.
Please note that we do not process sensitive information such as your political or religious beliefs, race and criminal history unless it is strictly necessary and it’s legally required or if you chose to share this info with us.
Who we share your data with
AQ Services International will not sell, rent, or trade your personal information. We will only share your personal information with:
- Internal employees relevant to your information to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose the personal data to,
- Service providers that AQ Services International retains to perform services on its behalf, such as IT-service providers (please note that these service providers are not permitted to use the personal data for their own purposes and are bound by their own contracts and privacy policies and laws),
- Law enforcement or other government authorities, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others or ourselves.
How we protect your data
In addition to the data protection and security offered by the platforms. AQ maintains appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect personal information data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We promptly evaluate and respond to incidents that create suspicion of or indicate unauthorized access to or handling of personal information.
If we become aware and determine that an incident involving any personal information data qualifies as a breach of security leading to the misappropriation or accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal information data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed on any of our systems that compromises its security, confidentiality or integrity, we will report such breach to you without delay.
As more information regarding the breach is collected we will provide you with any and all relevant additional information regarding the security of your personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Furthermore, the platforms we all have strengthened security and updated policies – be advised that they will take the necessary steps from their side as well.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
All information gathered with our services or with the participation to a project operated by AQ Services International belong to AQ Services International. This information shall be used in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Updates to this Policy
How to Contact Us regarding this Policy or your Personal Information
For Comments or inquiries regarding any of our platforms (SASSIE or Shopmetrics), such requests to update information, or requests to exercise your data rights may be sent to us by email at email@example.com.