As a Mystery Shopper, you will visit companies where you will observe the quality of the offered products and services. Mystery Shoppers are being used in various industries such as hospitality, transportation, retail, entertainment et cetera.
Imagine yourself performing mystery visits for:
*Clients and Mystery Shopping programs vary per country
Once you are registered as a Mystery Shopper you determine which visits you would like to apply for.
- We offer the mystery visits through our online system
- We let you know when and where the visits need to be performed
- You can easily search for shops in your own region
- We give you a general description of the visits and their scenarios
- We let you know what the shopfee (remuneration) is and whether a purchase needs to be made during the visit
All you have to do is select the visits you are interested in. You are never obligated to perform a fixed amount of visits or to perform visits you don´t like. You are the one who selects the visits you would like to perform. In addition, you decide when you want to shop, that is why Mystery Shopping can be combined perfectly with a fulltime or part time job. And the best part is that you get paid for each performed mystery visit. To give you a general idea: shopfees vary from per €15 to €50 depending on the nature and the complexity of the mystery visit.
Once you have been assigned a mystery visit you will receive instructions and all the required material to perform the mystery visit. Every visit has a specific scenario and survey to make sure all aspects of the particular visit are being evaluated. Once you are fully prepared you are ready to visit the location.After the mystery visit has been performed, your observations need to be submitted objectively in the survey to be found in our online system. We will receive your results, review your work and report it back to our client.
After the mystery visit has been performed, your observations need to be submitted objectively in the survey to be found in our online system. We will receive your results, review your work and report it back to our client.
So, what´s in it for you?
- Mystery Shopping is flexible and easy to fit in your everyday life.
- You choose when and where you can shop, no obligations
- It gives you the opportunity to help companies improve customer service
- It allows you to earn extra money (with shopfees varying between €15 and €50)
- The local Business Managers train and guide you along the way
- And last but not least Mystery Shopping is fun and exciting to do!